The DPT-200 is a fully-featured and easy to use DisplayPort source for development, debug and production line testing of DP controlled flat panel display modules, monitors and TV sets. DPT-200 is fully compatible with Unigraf DP RefSource CTS tools. DPT-200 is a hardware platform for HDCP compliance tests. It serves also as an AUX Controller for PHY CTS test automation.
The DPT-200 allows you to monitor all aspects of the DP interface like Link and HDCP status, sink EDID and DPCD. You can also manually set DPCD, Link Parameters, Output Level Timing and Pattern used. The Source Console GUI also includes an advanced EDID editor and programmer for changing the sink EDID information. The DPT-200 allows you to easily perform tasks that are not possible with normal DP source devices. In addition to the Source Console GUI, you can use the Production Test Command set to interface DPT-200 to your automated production system.
* Source Console GUI enables full monitoring and control of the DP interface
* Manual and automatic link training
* Manually settable output levels
* Read and write EDID and DPCD
* True Color patterns
* Audio feed through
* Controlled via USB or keypad
S/W to enable:
DP HDCP 1.3 Compliance Testing:
* DisplayPort RefSource HDCP 1.3 CTS SW
* DisplayPort RefSource EXT HDCP 1.3 CTS
PHY Compliance Testing:
* DisplayPort RefSource AUX Controller