The ALT-1920 LCD controller is an equivalent alternative to the ALR-1920. It combines three of the most popular input formats, HDMI, Analog RGB (VGA) and DisplayPort in a compact general purpose solution for LCD panels up to 1920×1200 resolution. One of the key features of this compact highly reliable controller is the low signal latency from input signal to panel output signal. In addition the controller now uses ceramic capacitors to further improve reliability.
*Panel connection:LVDS (2 channel)
* Panel resolutions:Up to 1920×1200, includes all standard resolutions as well as custom resolutions
* Colors:Up to 8-bit per color
* Panel power:3.3V, 5V, 12V, 18V
* Backlight inverter/driver support: PWM, DPMS Enable pin (5V or 3.3V)
* Audio Line out, stereo, no amplification.
* Supports Digital View audio add-on board with OSD volume control.
* HDMI 1.3 (x1) 60Hz up to 1920×1200
480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
* Displayport 1.2a (x1) 60Hz up to 1920×1200
* VGA (x1) 60Hz up to 1920×1200
With auto detect of Digital Separate Sync,
Sync-On-Green & Composite Sync.
* On Screen Display (OSD) menu
Functions can be called by buttons or IR remote control.
Functions are also accessible via a Serial port (RS-232)
Functions Black level, Contrast, Sharpness, Clock, Phase, Color temperature, Image position, Gamma, Auto picture setup, Auto RGB calibration, Auto source seek, OSD timeout, OSD position, OSD menu rotation, OSD transparency, Select input source, Volume control, Load factory defaults
*Status indicators on board: Dual color LED
*Plug & Play: DDC 1.2/b compatible.
* Latency: ~13ms measured on HDMI with 1920×1080 panel
Controller power: +12V/+24VDC ±5%
Controller power consumption: ~2.5w (controller logic only, no panel or backlight driver)
Standby power consumption: 1.3W~1.5W
MTBF in excess of 200,000 hours @ 25oC (calculated using Telcordia SR-332 procedure)
Warranty 3 years