DIGI CONNECTCORE 8X SBC PRO DEVELOPMENT KIT
Design and build your connected products on an industrial and productization-ready single board computer platform
The Digi ConnectCore® 8X SBC Pro development kit delivers a powerful, secure and cost-effective single board computer with complete support for Linux and Android. Digi ConnectCore 8X SBC Pro development kit reduces timeto-market by virtually eliminating the traditional risk, effort and complexity of custom board designs without sacrificing flexibility or capabilities.
VERSATILE CONNECTIVITY ACROSS INDUSTRIES
Streamline the process to design, build, test and deploy secure, industrial-ready products with the Digi ConnectCore 8X SBC Pro development kit. A range of applications support healthcare, transportation, energy, utility, agricultural, building automation and other industrial markets.
The compact form factor integrates an on-board dualband antenna option, USB connectivity and Digi XBee® RF connector. Additional features include cellular connectivity options, multi-display/camera and audio support, external storage and expansion connectors.
Digi also offers optional services including cellular integration support, certification assistance and custom design services to get your product to market faster and smarter.
THE KIT INCLUDES:
– Digi ConnectCore® 8X SBC Pro with dual-ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth 5
– Console port cable
– Two dual-band antennas
– Power supply and accessories
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
– Industrial i.MX 8X quad-core SOM and SBC platform family
– Compact Pico-ITX form factor (100 mm x 72 mm)
– Power management with both hardware and software support for low-power designs
– Multi-display and camera capabilities with hardware acceleration
– Pre-certified dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2×2 and Bluetooth 5 connectivity
– Seamless cellular modem and Digi XBee3® integration
– Cloud and edge compute services integration
– Built-in Digi TrustFence® device security
– Yocto Project Linux and Android support