The Industry’s Low-Power FPGAs
The IGLOO® series of ultra-low density FPGAs includes IGLOO/e, IGLOO nano and IGLOO PLUS IGLOO FPGA—the industry’s low-power FPGAs. IGLOO FPGA family are designed to meet the demand of low power and small foot print requirements of today’s portable and power-conscious electronics.
The IGLOO low-power FPGA family support up to 35K logic elements with up to 504 kbits of true dual-port SRAM, up to 6 embedded PLLs, and up to 620 user I/Os. Low-power applications that require 32-bit processing can use the ARM ® Cortex-M1 processor without license fee or royalties in M1 IGLOO devices.
The IGLOO FPGA family devices are available in small footprint (3×3, 4×4, 5×5, 6×6 and 8×8 mm), high density, chip-scale and quad flat no-lead packages.
Microsemi’s IGLOO® nano low-power FPGAs offer groundbreaking possibilities in power, size and operating temperature. Available in logic densities from 100 LEs to 3K LEs, the 1.2 V to 1.5 V IGLOO nano devices have been designed for high-volume applications where power and size are key decision criteria.
– Ultra-low power in Flash*Freeze mode, as low as 2 µW
– Variety of small footprint packages as small as 3×3 mm
– Best system performance of 250 MHZ
– Enhanced commercial temperature
– Reprogrammable flash technology
– 1.2 V to 1.5 V single voltage operation
– Enhanced I/O features
– Clock conditioning circuits (CCCs) and PLLs